Nexus Studios

WHO ARE NEXUS STUDIOS! (Nexus Studios is who we are, Nexus Miniatures are what we make).


Well, theres me Drew Wood - the mad ideas, the writing, the planning etc - thats my department. I'd call it a one man band, but I have help (Cats not withstanding).

Carl Stoelzel - long time friend and confidant, he's my "Art Master General". His doodles breath life into my worlds, he's also turned out to be a rather brilliant Z-Brush sculptor too (it's Carls work you are seeing in the previews)

Dave Stone does my Resin Castings, and sculpts stuff for me on occassion - he also sells S.D.Z.A. Terrain and Suitable Prehistoric Creatures through his business Wargames Terrain Workshop.

Andy Lyon of Ainsty Castings does my Metal Castings, he also sells a great selection of terrain (his factory stuff would be great for a Uni-Tech installation).

Dave Crowther and Darren Pugh are my chief testers - I bounce wild ideas off them, and the playtest rules.

Lastly, my long suffering partner Linda - without her support and tolerance - I wouldnt even be attempting what I'm doing at the moment (Thanks Speedy)!

http://nexus-miniatures.com/