Things Like This Make It All Worthwhile . . . . .

​I had an AMAZING Message from a satisfied Customer, and he has Kindly agreed to let me share it -

"Dear Drew,

I had a great day yesterday; the ‘Red Sector’ figures dropped through the letterbox.

They were a ‘no particular reason’ present for my son. He was dead chuffed; having written them off following all the problems you had getting this project off the ground.

You may be pleased to note that the word he used most was ‘impressed’.

He was impressed by the sculpting detail, the range and the quality. He particularly mentioned the trouble you have gone to with the N.O.R.M figure, accessories and instructions. He was also quick to praise the quality of the castings, which he described as ‘immaculate’; among the best he had come across in many, many years of ‘tabletop wargaming’.

Our hats off to you for your persistence, dedication and insistence on perfection; the end result is well worthy of all the effort you have put into getting it produced. I, personally, as only a purchaser and not an end user, am grateful for your perseverance and loyalty to your customers. If you have a feedback page we should certainly rate YFT Design Studio, and this range in particular, as 100%, 5 star quality.

My very, very best regards,

Reg of Lincoln"


I won't lie, I got a little weepy . . . . .